To be truly Über you have to follow the agency mantra; work hard every day to live up to the Über title. You have to go over and above, your ideas need to shine brighter and your results need to be consistent. Winning awards is a by-product not a goal. You have to take your work seriously and yourself not so. You have to learn and understand exactly who our clients are, exactly what they do and exactly who their customers are. You have to be passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do.
We’re on the lookout for an enthusiastic Account Manager working from our soon to be new premises at Tileyard North, Wakefield office, to help us to support, retain and grow our existing client base.
Working closely with the Client services team, creative, digital and social, you will embody our client first approach and be constantly on the lookout for ways to bring value to your clients.
This role would suit an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge to work across a range of clients.
As the main day to day contact for your clients, you’ll thrive on building and maintaining strong relationships. You will be at ease writing clear and compelling briefs and will work with specialists to devise winning strategies, ensuring that we constantly deliver against our objectives.
- Regular day to day client contact
- Overlay in-depth knowledge of the client and day to day activity to specialists to inform relevant plans of activity to be delivered by the wider agency
- Work alongside the client services team, creative, digital and social to ensure all elements of activity are delivered efficiently and effectively and client goals are achieved and surpassed
- Attend and lead frequent meetings, both internally and with client teams, to ensure our activity aligns with our clients’ objectives
- Work with client services team to deliver effective and insightful reporting, in line with client expectations and requirements
- Develop strong relationships with clients to understand needs and spot opportunities for account growth
- A can-do and positive attitude!
- Able to work under own direction and as part of a team
- Excellent ability to build relationships and rapport
- A desire to stay at the forefront of the digital landscape
- An understanding of the role of digital channels and the ability to communicate this effectively
- Good understanding of the search landscape
- Good understanding of job costing system
- An appetite to grow and develop your cross-channel marketing knowledge into expertise
- Can think strategically, demonstrates commercial awareness and sees the ‘bigger picture’
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Highly proactive and adaptable, able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Able to find solutions to problems
- Previous experience within an agency or digital marketing role and experience managing multi-channel campaigns desirable
How to Apply
Email: email@example.com with your CV
We are looking for an experienced Managing Director to control and oversee all business operations, people, and ventures. You will be responsible for the overall success of the business.
The ideal candidate will be a strategist and a leader able to steer the company to the most profitable direction while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals. Strong crisis management skills will also be required.
The goal is to ensure the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Provide strategic advice to the board so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated throughout the company and that they are followed at all times
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with the shareholders and the business partners/clients
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Oversee company performance, business ventures, prevent issues and resolve problems
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Requirements and Skills
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
Please send your CV or similar to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media & PR Manager
Social Media & PR Manager
We’re a UK top 50 independent agency based in Sheffield with an enviable reputation for creating award-winning work across a diverse range of top national and global brands.
We’re looking for a dynamic and positive person who lives and breathes social media to grow and manage end-to-end delivery of social content (reactive & proactive), from strategy development through to implementation and evaluation.
Working as part of the Über team you’ll report directly to the Creative Director but be expected to work well across all departments within the agency.
- Producing and fulfilling social strategies and big creative ideas for both clients and our own brand platforms.
- Research, write and distribute press releases.
- Manage, source and (working alongside our studio) create consistently high quality, relevant content that’s on brief and on budget.
- Monitor, manage and present regular status reports.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Be the first point of contact for media enquiries.
- Create blog-style content with new and relevant issues.
- Manage and develop a PR calendar.
- Be an expert in all current social media platforms.
- Be passionate and proactive.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience successfully working with and growing brands’ social presence.
- Have a finger on the pulse of the latest trends in social media marketing.
- Have a deep understanding of social media, data and social analytic tools.
- Have the ability to take or create big ideas and produce and manage them through to completion.
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills with a super keen eye for detail.
- Have excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Have some experience with paid.
Please send your CV or similar to: email@example.com