To be truly Über you have to follow the agency mantra; work hard every day to live up to the Über title. You have to go over and above, your ideas need to shine brighter and your results need to be consistent. Winning awards is a by-product not a goal. You have to take your work seriously and yourself not so. You have to learn and understand exactly who our clients are, exactly what they do and exactly who their customers are. You have to be passionate, knowledgeable and love what you do.
Über ATL Account Director
We are looking for an AD who has managed full lifecycle above-the-line campaigns. You will be equally comfortable on site at a shoot as you would in a high-level client meeting and will ideally have experience with large budget television commercials.
We need an AD who is happy to roll up their sleeves, has a desire to create great work, has a keen eye for detail and is a natural organiser. A self starter who takes responsibility is a must.
- Experience of TV and traditional ATL disciplines is essential.
- Skillfull project management – expert in scoping and delivering projects on time, accurately and on budget.
- Enthusiastic and a team-player.
- Builds strong relationships with clients, focusing on understanding the clients’ business.
- The ability to work with the strategic department to develop the most insightful strategies and sharpest creative briefs possible.
- Getting involved with new business acquisition and pitching.
- We’re also looking for someone who’s had experience in the digital space and to help expand the digital offering.
It’s a fantastic time to join Über, this is an interesting and varied role.
The role is based in our Sheffield office. If you're interested please send your details to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agencies, we will call you, please don't call us.
The science bit:
A highly creative and personable Graphic Designer wanted to join our design team.
- 5 years'+ commercial experience is required.
- Experience spanning both digital and print is expected.
- Major brand experience working on projects from concept to completion.
- Ability to think imaginatively around a brief.
- Attention to detail and strong typographical skills are essential.
- Evidence in your portfolio of press, point of sale material, packaging and digital are a big plus.
This role will be based in our Sheffield office. If you're interested please send your details to email@example.com
The tools of your trade will at the very least be:
- 3D skills are a bonus